Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You want to cause I said so!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I would like to give thanks to people from college that have been a part of musical memories: my roommates from 2404 Nittany Apts.

This one's for y'all.  I put myself back to that time when I would spin just for 7 people and still jammed it.  Downloading is a must.  OH!



2404 Music by DJ IBM
Tracks in a zip:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f94nb9
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?bo2vu03aud7lfxz

1.  Ne-Yo - Cause I Said So
2.  Jeremy Greene - Murder
3.  Trey Songz - You Just Need Me
4.  Stromae feat. Kanye West & Gilbere Forte - Alors On Danse (Kanye West Remix)
5.  N.E.R.D. - Nothing On You
6.  Maximum Balloon feat. Theophilus London - Groove Me (Jneiro Jarel Remix)
7.  Dido - Everything To Lose
8.  Trey Songz - Blind
9.  M.I.A. feat. Jay-Z - XXXO (Jay-Z Remix)
10. N.E.R.D. feat. T.I. - Party People
11. Serani feat. Madonna - She's A Tease
12. Jason Derulo - Automatic
13. Mel Buckley feat. Twista - Far Away
14. Mohomba feat. Akon - Dirty Situation
15. Drake feat. Swizz Beatz - Fancy (Myndset Remix)
16. FM feat. Three 6 Mafia - Like A G6 (Like Three 6 Remix)
17. FM feat. Snoop Dogg - If I Was You (OMG)
18. Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
19. Ciara feat. Usher - Turn It Up
20. Brianna feat. Flo-Rida - Boom Shaka
21. N.E.R.D. - I Wanna Jam


More2404Music by DJ IBM
Tracks in a zip:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n01d9p
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?we7375gqqmdpdo5

1.  The Game feat. Yung Joc - We Do It B.I.G.
2.  Chiddy Bang - The Good Life
3.  Cam'ron feat. Vado - Speakin' Tungs
4.  Miguel feat. Jermaine Dupri - All I Want Is You (Jermaine Dupri Remix)
5.  Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name
6.  Meek Mill feat. T.I. & Vado - Rose Red (Remix)
7.  Kid Cudi - Mr. Rager
8.  Ghostface Killah - Together Baby
9.  Murs - Me & This Jawn
10. Mayer Hawthorne feat. Classixx - No Strings
11. El DeBarge feat. Faith Evans - Lay With You
12. Ne-Yo feat. Jermaine Dupri - One In A Million (Remix)
13. Robin Thicke feat. Swizz Beatz - She's Cold
14. Jay Sean feat. Birdman - Like This, Like That
15. Usher - I Did It
16. Mary J. Blige - Closer
17. Ryan Leslie - Too Late
18. Ne-Yo - When It Was Me
19. The Foreign Exchange - Maybe She'll Dream Of Me
20. Ne-Yo - Making A Movie
21. Rihanna feat. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)

No comments: